Advance Bold Public Policies
Your support will advance long-term solutions to create a more equitable California.
Join us in:
- Expanding cash supports for Californians with low incomes, people of color, and immigrants.
- Strengthening the social safety net and increasing worker protections.
- Increasing education pathways for students.
- Broadening access to affordable health care and housing for Californians.
- Building an equitable tax system that prioritizes people over corporations.
Other ways to give
Donate by mail
Donations can be mailed to the Budget Center by printing out this donation form and sending it to 1107 9th Street, Suite 310, Sacramento, CA 95814. You can pay via card or check. Checks can be made payable to “California Budget & Policy Center.”
Set up a monthly gift
By setting up a recurring donation, you can help sustain the Budget Center’s efforts all year. A donation of $10 or more per month can advance equitable policy in California.
We host free public education events throughout the year to foster conversation and promote shared learning. If you’re interested in sponsoring one of our upcoming Empower events, contact Janis Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Subscriber
For $75, your organization can subscribe to the Budget Center to receive emailed news and policy updates throughout the year.
Interested in other ways to support the Budget Center? Get in touch.
Thank you to our supporters
The California Budget & Policy Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; all contributions and grants are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our EIN (Tax ID) is 68-0346784.
We take your privacy seriously. We do not sell or share personal information.